Terms and Conditions
- the organization: the team organizing Smokey Feet 2018
- the attendee: the individual attending Smokey Feet 2018
Registration and admission policies
- The organization guarantees admission to the dance camp only after complete payment of the camp fee. If you registered with a partner this means both of you need to complete the payment.
- The organization will not be held responsible for any expense incurred by the attendee, unless differently stated in the Cancellation Policies
- The organization reserves the right to revoke admission to the camp, with no fee reimbursement, to attendees not respecting these terms and conditions. This also affects the registration of your sign-up partner.
Rules to be respected during the camp
- The attendee will follow dance classes according to the camp schedule and to the level he/she had been assigned to
- Teachers, whose judgement is unquestionable, reserve the right to change attendees’ level at any time and in all classes
- The organization will not be held responsible for any lost/damaged belongings nor for injuries.
- The attendee will pay respect to the other participants, teachers, organizers, facilities and all equipment.
- No form of psychologically or physically hostile/offensive behavior will be tolerated. Offenders will be immediately revoked admission to the camp.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Registration to the camp can be canceled by attendees with the following reimbursement rules:
- 75% of the camp fee will be reimbursed for cancellations happening no later than 30 days before the camp start date.
- 25% of the camp fee will be reimbursed for cancellations between 30 days and 10 days before the camp start date.
- NO refund for cancellations happening later than 10 days before the camp start date
- Note: a cancellation can also affect the registration of your sign up partner
- These rules apply in all cases, including those due to last-minute injuries, flight cancellations, or any event that is not caused by the organization
- The organization reserves the right to make changes to the schedule and/or line-up of the festival if necessary
- The attendee is allowed to sell (or give away) a full- or party pass under few conditions
- The new attendee can not change role or level. If there is a video audition attached to the ticket the new attendee must be accepted by the organization.
- The attendee needs to let us know what the changes are to avoid problems at the registration desk.